Four Door Aventador

Sunday, February 26, 2017


So I went to a party last night and lets say I let loose in my own way (of course after finishing my homework because I am a responsible person and don't put partying over homework) and enjoyed some alcohol. Needless to say I have a sponsor item for my readers today! I have the dress that I am wearing which is of course from Ducknipple! My readers can pick this one up hot off of the rack at the main store of Ducknipple! Shout out to the pose that I am using which is from Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Char by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Romper vs1 by Ducknipple

Heels: Vintage Bow Heels Black by Reign

Pose: Light Me Up by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive