Prism

Thursday, February 23, 2017


I should be studying, but I just had to get this post done. For one, it has a violin in it which of course i have played many of time and I was very good at. With getting fake nails and being dolled up I just haven't had the heart to play again. Well I guess for more emotional reasons as well. Anyways, today I have the first sponsor which is the shoes that I am wearing which are from Ducknipple and hot off of the design rack! Also, I have the hair that I am wearing which is also hot off the rack! My readers can get this from the main store of Ducknipple! Next the outfit that I am wearing is from Legal Insanity which is exclusively at the Tres Chic Event! Last but not least I have the pose that I am using which is from the Love Interruption at Depraved Nation! Happy Shopping <3

P.S. Someone give me an excuse to play violin again... I'd love that.

Hair: Stevie by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Outfit: Kim Skirt, Top, Belt by Legal Insanity @ Tres Chic

Heels: Heels vs4 by Ducknipple

Pose: Naked Strings by Something New @ Love Interruption


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive