Love

Tuesday, February 21, 2017


Interesting days, hard working days where I don't have much time to myself except when I actually need to go to bed. Then of course I need to study, interesting times. Obviously I'm absent minded today so lets just hop on to the the sponsor items! First and foremost the outfit that I am wearing is by Ducknipple! The top and pants are the latest hot off the rack items that my readers can pick up from the main store, and also the heels that I am wearing are an oldie but a goody from Ducknipple as well! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Holly by Entwined

Head; Catya by Catwa

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Outfit vs9 by Ducknipple

Heels: Heels vs1 by Ducknipple

Pose: Katy 2 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive