Chantaje

Sunday, February 19, 2017


Keeping it short tonight because I am certain that I will be quite busy this week. Which is why I'm trying to get the posts to my readers. Today's post includes Delirium with the shirt that I am wearing which has many different textures and can change color as well! My readers can pick up this goody at the Hipster Fair exclusively! Second note is that the shorts I am wearing come from the Hipster Fair as well from Delirium! Next up is the heels that I am wearing which of course are a new hot off the rack item from Ducknipple which my readers can get from the main store! Last but not least is the pose that I am using which is Something Erotic which my readers can grab at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

 Hair: February VIP Gift by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Layered Shirt by Delirium @ Hipster Fair

Shorts: Denim Shorts Dark Blue by Delirium @ Hipster Fair

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Heels: Heels vs3 by Ducknipple

Pose: Sitting Strong by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive