Spiritual

Monday, February 27, 2017



Well you could say that I had an interesting day, I took the HESI, found out that the AC unit has actually broken (it was most likely the age of the AC unit considering it was made in the early 70's) so now my husband is out looking for a fan to use until we can either replace the AC unit or fix it (which I doubt because it finally just won't push out air anymore, this is why I wish my father were here he would know what to do). Anyways I am proud of my HESI scores and I will be taking it again once I have taken a key class. Today I have a key sponsor today which is Pervette! The jewelry that I am wearing is exclusively at the Anybody Event! Last but not least I have the pose that I am using which is exclusively by Something New which is located at the I Heart Cart Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: 12 Drawings by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Glided Dress by ISON

Chain: Leg Chain Crystal by Pervette @ Anybody Event

Heels: Vintage Bow Heels Black by Reign

Pose: Beam Me Up by Something New @ I Heart Cart


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive