Let It Die

Tuesday, January 03, 2017


The New Year... means changes. Well for me, I might be taking on three jobs.... my current one, another one and college full time. I can fully say that this is going to be a busy, worky, new year. Forgive me if I don't seem totally here as of late, I am just trying to balance life, work, money and of course sanity. So wish me luck. Today I have this outfit that I am wearing which is from my sponsor Delirium and my readers can get these shorts and top from the main store of Delirium! Of course the heels that I am wearing are from the one and only Ducknipple! Then of course I have this pose that I am using which is great for lounging around which is available at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Louisa by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Kady Cropped Sweater by Delirium

Skirt: Mini Denim by Delirium

Heels: Heels vs2 by Ducknipple

Pose: Veronicas Story by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive