23

Monday, December 26, 2016


You could say that Christmas was great! I hope everyone had a great holiday and enjoyed their company too. My husband and I were incredibly sick, but we made Christmas cookies *cough fourth of july looking ones* and played the games that he bought me for my gifts. Which needless to say it was great to have more memories from my childhood come to life in adulthood. It was so much fun. Today's sponsor item is the pose that I am using which is of course from Something New to help y readers make their Christmas cards and celebrate together in photos! My readers can find this at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3 

Antlers: Reindeer Antlers with Decor by Delirium

Head: Catya by Catwa

Hair: Bijou by Truth

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Kianna Fringe Cardigan by Delirium

Pants: Jeans by Blueberry

Pose: Juggling Christmas by Something New



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive