Last Christmas

Thursday, December 22, 2016


This is totally off the topic of fashion but....isn't the cat urinating on the floor the exact same level as stepping on a Lego? Think about it! One is smelly and putrid, while the other is sharp and hurts! Almost the same kind of bad quality. Almost. Today is unfortunately another one of my days off from work (I wish they would actually give me some hours to work, but hey, who am I to actually try to make a living) and I have finished my HESI practice test and I cleaned out my car and did the laundry. Needless to say this has been a less than exciting day. Anyways, we have my sponsor item which is the pose that I am using which is made by Something New! My readers can pick it up at the main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Blown Away by Exile

Head: Catya by Catwa

Antlers: Reindeer Antler with Decor by Delirium

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Woodland Wonderland by Foxes

Pose: Ice Skate Lovers by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive