Black Cadillac

Wednesday, January 04, 2017



I feel like stomping on my depression and anxiety today. By getting things done, doing things that I would put off until the last minute because they make me sad or anxious about the outcome. Today is all about getting things in line and becoming my own person again. I found out that I am keeping my current job, but unfortunately looks like the hours are crap. So I will have to double dip into another job as well just to keep me afloat. Today's blog post has a few goodies from my sponsors which the first and foremost is the outfit that I am wearing which is exclusively at the Stormwood Exclusives by Delirium! From head to toe Delirium has you covered (or not rather) with this sexy getup! Then of course the glasses that I am wearing are from Legal Insanity which can be changed via a color hud with different textures as well! My readers can pick up these shades exclusively at the Crossroads Event! Talk about customization! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Chanmi Cinnamon by !Oleander

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Bracelets: Amarantha Set Cuffs & Bracelet by Astralia

Tattoo: Inferno Black by White Widow

Sunglasses: West Sunglasses by Legal Insanity @ Crossroads Event

Outfit: The Huntress Black by Delirium @ Stormwood Exclusives - Jan 7th


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive