Trenches

Friday, January 06, 2017


I am starting to do Pilates again. Which of course means that my muscles are aching, legs are shaking and I'm trying not to over eat because I'm burning so much. Other than me wishing that I wasn't over doing my muscles, I wish that I would be able to keep busy. Today's sponsors are Ducknipple which has the sneakers and the hair that I am wearing today! My readers can pick up these goodies at the main store of Ducknipple! Next we have Legal Insanity with Misty leggings which are exclusively available at the Anybody Exclusive! These leggings and shorts come in many different colors and variations that can make everything unique! The pose that I am using is from Something New which my readers can pick up at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Snorrie by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Maitreya Bra by Maitreya

Leggings: Misty Leggings and Shorts by Legal Insanity @ Anybody Exclusive

Shoes: Sneakers vs4 by Ducknipple

Pose: Winter Stump by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive