Fell On Black Days

Sunday, January 08, 2017


Now I am not so much in a panic mode, but I am in a rush mode of trying to get HESI scheduled and of course getting a new job in line too. The balance of getting into testing, trying to find a stable job, and of course learning a whole new course in less than two months. I feel so..... I don't know how to describe lol. All I know is that I am ready to finally get on with something in my life. Something that is better than just a cashiering job. An actual career. Today's sponsor item that I have today is Ducknipple's hair that is at the main store! Then of course I have this item from Delirium which is exclusively at the main store of Delirium as well! And last but not least I have this pose that I am using which is at the main store of Something New, also is the group gift for the month! Of course shoutout to the shorts that I am wearing which are from Legal Insanity as well! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Mietjen by Ducknipple

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Long Cardican with Cropped Top by Delirium

Shorts: Dotty High Waiste Shorts Navy by Legal Insanity

Heels: Xylobium by Empire

Pose: Dancing In The Street by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive