Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Sunday, December 04, 2016


As my husband is shopping behind me for my Christmas gift, I had to decide which pose to use to day from Something New. That and my feet ache from another long day of work. This pose that I am using today is exclusively at The Season Cart Sale and Hunt! So far this is my favorite pose for the Something New december poses! Then we have the sweater that I am wearing which is from Ducknipple at their main store! Happy Shopping. 

Hair: Tulip by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa 

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Sunglasses: Envyme Female Glasses by TCF

Top: Sweater vs2 White by Ducknipple

Pants & Boots: Nemi Pants/Boots by Delirium

Pose: Car Load of Gifts by Something New @ The Season Cart Sale


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive