Worry No More

Friday, December 09, 2016


If my readers are anything like I am, this time of year we tend to run a little bit dry on the money train... Especially because of the holidays coming up. That and there are a ton of birthdays in this winter time too! I am one of them! But none the less, we shall get through my readers! Once January is here we shall reclaim our financial status in the world! Haha. Today's sponsors are of course Something New with this train that I couldn't help but get on top of! My readers can pick up this train (which does hold another younger passenger) at the main store of Something New! Next up we have the sweater and knee highs with the boots that are exclusively from Delirium which are at the Winter Trend! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Sunhild by Damselfly

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Sweater: Big Sweater Shirt by Delirium @ Winter Trend 2016

Knee/Boots: Doc Boot and Sock by Delirium @ Winter Trend 2016

Pose: Full Steam Ahead by Something New 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive