A Warrior's Call

Saturday, December 10, 2016


I will say... I have to be one of the most committed Seasonal workers....Ever. I'm trying to prove that I want to keep my job beyond working Seasonal. Which I think I am able to do considering that I am working some early AM shifts (2,3,4 AM) and overnights. I just hope that that will be recognized considering I have been seeing a ton of people just not show up (talk about morals much). Today's sponsors are Legal Insanity which this top I am wearing is lacy delight is at the Cosmopolitan Exclusive! Then last but not least I have the pose that I am using which was originally a couples pose.. but I tweaked it a bit and moved myself over to create a singles pose. My readers can pick this pose up at the main store of Something New. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Fiona Hair by Phoenix

Head: Catya by Catwa

Necklace: Fenicottero Necklace by Astralia

Top: Reyna Lace Sweater by Legal Insanity @ Cosmopolitan

Pants: Flair Jeans v2 by Ducknipple

Purse: Autumn HandBag by Zenith

Pose: Ornament Love by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive