I Hate This Part

Monday, December 12, 2016


You gotta love when your brain wakes you up way earlier than you want to be up. Trust me, I wanted my day off to be a relaxing, sleep in, kind of day. Instead it has been finances, cleaning, and oil change. Blegh. While I don't have control over that kind of my day, I am going to try to breathe, relax, and of course enjoy the rest of my day before going back to my hectic work schedule. First and foremost, I have my outfit that I am wearing to day which is of course by 1 Hundred which is exclusively at the Anybody Event! Last but not least I have Something New with a pose that I did last year, and I love it. To bits and pieces love it. Like, love it love it. LOL. This pose is available at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Aina by Ayashi

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Lover Girl Outfit Cranberry by 1 Hundred @ Anybody

Pose: Ice Princess by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive