Ribbons and Bows

Saturday, December 03, 2016


CHRISTMAS IS COMING! Needless to say I am excited to be decorating and to hear Christmas music at my new work, at home and of course wherever I go. Plus who doesn't love a good Christmas pun? Anyways, I am half here and I am already starting to get burned out at work (they have me working almost every day except one AND its finals week) and I still have to stay focused for my last final this week. Wish me luck... I'm really going to need it. Today's sponsor items are the dress that I am wearing (lingerie) which is a new item that comes in multiple colors to really spice up the bedroom. Last but not least I have this pose from Something New that is available at the main store of Something New! I do want to make a note that the ladder in this pose is used for another person as well, I just decided to make it my own by myself. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Pretty Reckless II by Tableau Vivant

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Devotion Mini Fuschia by 1 Hundred

Underwear: Lara Mesh Bra & Panties by Maitreya

Pose: Deck the Tree by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive