Keeper of the Flame

Thursday, November 24, 2016


Ready for some fun close ups? Well that is because I wanted a nice skirt, but since I couldn't find one (or stand to look through all of my inventory) I decided to use the closeups! So the sponsor item for today is the wonderful shirt/bra that I am wearing today which is from Ducknipple! This tank top comes in multiple different colors that my readers can choose from. My readers can pick this up at the main store of Ducknipple! Everyone enjoy a happy Thanksgiving, or if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, then be careful on the roads with everyone traveling, or take a cab! Words of wisdom because some people just don't get it! Happy Holiday! <3

Hair: Pretty Reckless II by Tableau Vivant

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Tank: Tanktop vs4 by Ducknipple


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive