A Little Gasoline

Wednesday, November 23, 2016


After my second day of my new job, I have decided that I am in a good spot finally regarding work. Today I have some goodies from my sponsors that are almost the embodiment of what I wear on a day to day basis if I have to get out of the house. First and foremost I have the sweater top that I am wearing and the jeans that are from Legal Insanity that are both sold separately but are both at the Shiny Shabby Exclusive! Last but not least I have these cute stilettos that are from Ducknipple which is available at the main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Tesis by White Widow

Top: Mila Sweater by Legal Insanity @ Shiny Shabby

Pants: Stella Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Shiny Shabby

Heels: Heels vs1 by Ducknipple


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive