Show Stopper

Tuesday, November 08, 2016


Well for Americans, it is the day to vote for our new president...but of myself....it is the day that I avoid all the media. There are going to be so many negative ads, comments and opinions that I would just rather avoid. I don't aim to avoid confrontation, but rather I am trying to avoid the non intelligent conversations that end up happening with a majority of people I would end up talking too. I have a few sponsor items that my readers will just eat up today! First and foremost the outfit that I am wearing is from Legal Insanity which can exclusively be found at the Cosmopolitan exclusive. Next up we have the boots that I am wearing which is Ducknipple that can be found at the main store! Last but not least I have the pose from Something New that I am using which is a gacha with four other poses! My readers can pick this gacha up at the Gacha Good Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Octavia by Truth

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Outfit: Malika Catsuit by Legal Insanity @ Cosmopolitan

Boots: Boots vs2 by Ducknipple

Pose: Holiday Time 4 by Something New @ Gatcha Good Events!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive