Teenagers

Monday, November 07, 2016


My last day of non work freedom! How am I spending it? Simply getting my hair even redder, nails done, and of course buying new clothes to make sure I can have fun at my new job. Other than me re-learning how to type with longer nails....lets cut to the chase of sponsor items for the post! First and foremost I have this lingerie that I am wearing (I don't often dwell on the risque side, but that is why I wanted to pick up 1 Hundred as a blogger, to prove that I could indeed be risque but on my own level) that is exclusively at the Kinky Event! Last but not least I have the shoes that I am wearing which are available at the main store of Ducknipple! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Sordid Affair by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Outfit: Lead Me Sling Wine by 1 Hundred @ Kinky Event

Shoes: Ballernias vs1 by Ducknipple

Pose: Alyssa 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive