Stacy's Mom

Sunday, November 06, 2016


I can finally say that I got my Catwa Bento head to work properly! I am truly excited now that there was an update to the head and now it fixes the bugs that were associated with the old one. In other strange news... I have a brand new friend who sits between my two monitors and his name is Odysseus. He is one of the most glamorous beta fish I have ever owned <3. Now that the introductions are over.... lets get into today's sponsor item! Today we have Legal Insanity's body suit which is exclusively available at the Anybody Event! Other than that... I am not really too newsy today. Happy Shopping! <3 

Hair: Thimble by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Suit: Lucy Body by Legal Insanity @ Anybody Event

Boots: Anaiya Boots by Reign.

Pose: Dreaming 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive