Life Goes On

Thursday, November 10, 2016



I kept telling myself today that I had to get this and that done, yet I needed to get one thing done first, yet keep something else going and oh my Lord. I think I drove myself a bit batty. I'm probably going to keep it short because I have a ton of things to do, and I have to get to class in ten minutes... GAH! So first and foremost the sponsor items that I am wearing today are from Delirium which is the outfit that I am wearing is available at the main store of Delirium! Then of course I have this pose that I am using which is from Something New that is exclusively at the Gatcha Good Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Chelsea Dagger by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Harness Tank & Laced Shorts by Delirium

Shoes: Dolly Tip Toes by Delirium

Pose: Shopping Tantrum by Something New @ Gatcha Good Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive