Rock The House

Sunday, November 13, 2016



Now that my company is gone, I can focus more on making more posts and of course pumping out some more fun pictures that I will adore! Other than myself missing my company, I guess I will just hop right into it then! First and foremost we have the top that I am wearing which is from Delirium that my readers can snag at the main store! Then last but not least we have the jeans that I am wearing are from Ducknipple which is available at the main store as well! The reason I really love this outfit is because it is something that I would actually wear in RL. Something edgy yet relaxed at the same time. Talk about classic rock eh? That's totally me! I also have to add that the bag that I am using today is from a good friend Ylva! I told her I would be able to incorporate it somewhere....and here it is! Haha. I like challenges :P Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Chelsea Dagger by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Off Shoulder Sweater by Delirium

Pants: Flair Jeans v2 by Ducknipple

Bag: Tiny Satchel Neon Yellow by The Secret Store

Pose: Karu 2 by *PosESioN*


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive