Finan's Isle

Monday, November 14, 2016



It is time for fall! With fall comes the nice warmer fabrics and colors that I love to wear from day to day! Even though spring is my favorite season, I have to enjoy the warmer shades of purple. Even though I lean more towards happy teals (wow talk about a Bob Ross moment), non construction colored orange and Easter colors. So first and foremost I have my wonderful skirt that is from Legal Insanity which is available exclusively at the Sad November Fair! The one thing I love about this skirt is that it is a tad bit of plaid, while it is a nice not royal purple, not lilac but just in between muted purple that I absolutely love. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Storm by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Adasia Top by :[P]:

Skirt: Shan Mini Skirt by Legal Insanity @ Sad November

Heels: Villenti Heels by Reign

Pose: Debbie 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive