Vice

Tuesday, November 15, 2016


I love fall just because of the cozy colors that I get to be able to wear and get away with. I wish I could relax in this cabin and stay away from RL forever! If only that's how life worked. While I am remembering happy time all I can picture myself in is a cabin where I am safe and happy. Anyways, today's sponsor items are from Legal Insanity and Delirium! First and foremost we have Legal Insanity with the coat that I am wearing (which I would totally wear in RL) that is exclusively at the Sad November Event! Of course I decided to keep with the cozy element of this post and I used a pair of shorts that Legal Insanity also designed that is available at the main store! Last but not least we have the almost "Ugg" boots that I am wearing. Where I come from, these would have been hot off of the rack and stolen constantly. Heck, I would have even tried to steal some of these for negative twenty degree weather. Looks practical and cute at the same time! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon

Head: Catya by Catwa

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Coat: Carly Sweater Jacket by Legal Insanity @ Sad November

Shorts: Becky Shorts by Legal Insanity

Boots: Vintage Boots by Delirium

Pose: Kimberly 3 by Sopherian


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive