Moments

Wednesday, October 12, 2016


How to mix Halloween with something bright and peppy? Well that's a hard one.. but needless to say I'm going to try it! I just found out that I am going back to my hometown and going to see my mother and grandparents again! While a vacation is nice and well needed, I for sure am going to take advantage of the photography for my class that is available there instead of the Houston area! Have no fear though, I will be back during the week and pushing out more posts for y'all <3 Anyways, today I have a pose from Something New that is great for a contemporary Halloween! My readers can snag up this pose at the I Heart Cart Event! Enjoy <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top & Shorts: Adorable Shorty Set by 1 Hundred

Cuffs: Amarantha Set by Astralia

Pose: Winged Headstone by Something New @ I Heart Cart Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive