Music.

Saturday, October 15, 2016


Needless to say I am enjoying my five day vacation in my hometown. Not only am I spending time with my mother, but I am also helping her clean up the place of things that shouldn't be there, have accumulated over time, or simply have been hoarded over the years (and made it through the move somehow). Today I have a wonderful blog post that makes me want to just sit down, relax, and kick back. This post most definitely is my recent couple of days of relaxation. Which has been well needed with some stress that I have been keeping under my skin as of lately. Enjoy the post <3

Hair: Warrior by Spellbound 

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top & Shorts: Adorable by 1 Hundred

Sandals: Antheia Sandal by Maitreya

Pose: Tasha 4 by Verocity



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive