Up!

Tuesday, October 18, 2016


As my vacation comes to a close I realize that I am much more calmer and relaxed than I was back in Texas. I am really happy that I was able to spend some time with my mother and figure out how happy she can make me and how happy and I can make her. Plus, my grandparents probably won't be on this earth for much longer and I am not sure when I will be able to come back to visit again due to my unfortunate spar with unemployment. Plus, I got to see my 'puppy' again. He's quite old, but I am ever so happy to spend the time I have remaining with him. It's a somewhat somber visit, but I am trying to make the best of it while I can. Anyways, this post is on the sim of Something New's haunted house! My readers should check this out for some great Halloween pictures/posts! A great place to set up and get a quick picture, plus Ally has some poses out for my readers to use as well! Talk about some free entertainment! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Counting Stars by Exile

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Wings & Feet: Harpyia by Devious Mind

Tattoo: Atria by Letis Tattoo

Cover Ups: Muerte Gacha Black Set by Astralia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive