A-YO

Thursday, October 20, 2016


Now that I am back home, needless to say I have a ton of things to do before I have to go back for my surgery in a couple of days! While I am not looking forward to getting on another plane, (I prefer to drive anywhere I go, much more of an adventure then getting somewhat queasy on a bumpy air ride) I know that it is necessary and that I will have fun with my husband the first day we will be in Chicago. I just have to have an optimistic view on things, especially for surgery. Today's sponsor items that I have are from Delirium which is the clothes that I am wearing is exclusively at the Suicide Dollz Event, and then of course the shoes that are also Delirium is exclusively at the Black Dot Project! Talk about exclusives this month! Next up on my list of goodies is the pose that I am using which is from Something New is exclusively at the Gacha Good Events! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Daisy by Entwined

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Jemma Suit by Delirium @ Suicide Dollz

Shoes: Dolly Tip Toes Teal by Delirium @ Black Dot Project

Pose: A Scary Halloween by Something New @ Gacha Good Events


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive