Moonlight

Tuesday, October 11, 2016


I couldn't help it but I had to use this pose again. This pose that I am using is one that is made for Halloween! This pose as well was used about a year ago in one of my posts, but I absolutely love it, the classic witchery pose and of course the pin-up stuff. My readers can pick up this witchery pose at the main store of Something New! The other item I want to put notice to the dress that I am wearing which is a free gift at the store of Azul if my readers sign up in the group for free! Happy Shopping and gift shopping!

Hair: Holly by Entwined

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Group Gift 2015 March by Azul

Boots: Olivia Heels Thigh High by Reign

Pose: Enchantress by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive