Where Is The Love

Monday, September 12, 2016


I want my readers to imagine another dimension... one where there are Valkyries and other mythical beings, if only that were a reality, that would surely be most interesting! I found this goody (outfit and accessories) from one of my Second Life sisters who told me to get my ass over to The Arcade! This outfit is of course a gacha item but none the less, it is worth it! Not only does it fit mesh bodies completely snug, but I find NO gaps! Which is quite rare to say the least. Now, for the pose I am using, it is a special pose which is at the main store of Something New! With imagination and much role play, this pose will be perfect for a great picture with others, or just yourself! Happy Shopping <3 

Crown: Tiara Mykonos by Blueberry

Hair: Delphine by Truth

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Arm Bands: Armlorals Mykonos by Blueberry

Dress: Satin Robe/Panties/Bra Mykonos by Blueberry

Boots: Boots Mykonos by Blueberry

Pose: Alternative Reality by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive