Sweet Dreams

Tuesday, September 13, 2016



As the days get colder, I get more excited for the colder weather! Mind y'all, I live in Texas, so one would think that I would enjoy the stuffy, rainy, overly hot weather right? Ha. WRONG. I miss South Dakota's every season weather, especially snow. Guess I'm just a tad homesick. Today's blog post is all about Something New's pose that I am using today! It is a two person pose that always keeps everyone cool and of course makes the lady the comedy. I thought it was really funny to be completely honest. This pose is exclusively available at the Miles of Memories event! On a side note, I have a couple of things from my favorite stores, necklace: Astralia, Tattoo: White Widow, and the bikini from Just Because, I am absolutely addicted.  Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Locomotion by Exile

Head: Chloe by Logo

Necklace: Fenicottero Necklace by Astralia

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Inferno Black by White Widow

Bikini: Clarice Bikini Sea by Just Because

Sandals: Gold Taupe Antheia Sandal by Maitreya

Pose: Some Ice With That by Something New @ Miles of Memories


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive