Rich

Wednesday, September 14, 2016


Ready for those jackets, crop tops, and of course... sweaters?! I am for sure. Today's post is going to be a fun one, one full of poses and hops! Ha... puns... Anyways, the pose that I am using is exclusively at the Pose Hop along with many other poses that are going to be up through the rest of the month! I have to go work on a lovely paper that absoutely makes me just want to spin in circles (needless to say I am not happy about it, especially with group projects). Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Full of Secrets by Exile

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Coat: Cropped Bomber by ISON

Dress: Niki Embellished Dress Nile Blue by Mimikri

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Autumn Kisses by p.o.s.e. @ Pose Hop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive