Waiting For A Friend

Thursday, September 15, 2016


Ready to ride animals? For example, I thought this pose was amazing... but it mainly was for a guy, but I thought to myself. 'Ah who cares! I'm going to do it anyways!'. If Joan of Arc was a person who rode lions... then this might have been a historical blog post, but in the end... this is an interesting pose that I love. Of course Something New is the owner of this pose and can be exclusively found at the Fierce and Fluffy event! I'm going to have some fun with some more Something New poses, but in the meantime, have a great time shopping! <3 

Hair: Counting Stars by Exile

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo; Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Corset: Vintage Lady Vest Dress Grape by Zenith

Pose: War Cry by Something New @ Fierce and Fluffy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive