Stay With Me

Friday, September 16, 2016


Bubbles! Not only do I love spending time with husband but I enjoy getting out and doing things. I am an outdoorsy person and I enjoy the time being spent with Vitamin C and other fun things that could possibly burn your skin (I am a Norwegian/Scandinavian, my skin is incredibly pale and easily burns). Other than that I do love see the nature and just having a good time with my husband. Wish I could do that a bit more, minus work, but plus paycheck. If only the world worked that way right? Haha. Today's post is about the Pose Hop! This pose that I am using is all about bubbles and trust me, it is one of the more popular ones! Make sure y'all get your butts down to Pose Hop before the end of the month! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Azalea by Truth

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Earrings: Egyptian Scarab Mesh Earrings *P*

Necklace: Egyptian Scarab Mesh Necklaces by *P*

Dress: Sleeping Beauty Mesh Gown Set RFL by TWA

Pose: Bubbles by Fashiowl Poses @ Pose Hop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive