Clarity

Saturday, September 17, 2016




I DID IT. I present to my readers.... a Luxe box exclusive ALL LUXE BOX POST! Well almost all Luxe Box anyways, I tried though! LOL. Needless to say I enjoyed making this post and enjoyed all my goodies from the new September Luxe Box. Pretty much the only thing that I am wearing that isn't from the Luxe box would be the tattoo that I am wearing which is one of my new favorites! The bed and the building that I am using (a skybox by the way) is also in the Luxe Box! Happy Shopping and enjoy the September Luxe Box ladies!

Hair: Chelsea Dagger by Moon.

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Midnight In Paris by White Widow

Shirt: V Neck Sweater by -tres blah-

Jeans: Luxe Box Jeans by Blueberry

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by REIGN.

Bed: upcycled Pallet Bed by Tarte.

Building: Wood Berry Skybox by Scarlet Creative


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive