Sexy To Me

Sunday, September 18, 2016



"Tonight I'm a bit crazy
Only the music can save me

'Cause the beat came on
The ground just shook
And it feels so good, it feels so good

We gonna rock the party like we up in Ibiza, yeah"

First and foremost, this isn't the most typical JoJo song to pick and one of her most... erm how should I say... sluttier side ones? Needless to say it has an infectious beat that I just can't get enough of and it reminds me of my sisters and mom on Second Life when we go clubbing. Which let me introduce my sisters and SL mother to my readers! From left to right we have myself, sister Saphira Avedon (owner of RockCandy!), momma Aiyana Lanley, and of course my sister Kahrma Dragoone. My sponsor item for this blog post is of course the pose that we are using which of course is from the one and only Something New which can be found exclusively at the Pose Lover & Friends Event! 

What We Have In Common:

Dress: Scarlet Angel Dress by Blueberry

Pose: On Tuesdays Wear Red by Something New @ Pose Lovers & Friends

Rosy:

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Heels: Ribbon Heels by Reign.

Saphira:

Hair: Uma by little bones.

Ears: Lux Eclat Set by **RE**

Tattoo: Catacombs by TAOX TaTToo

Piercings: Leaky Piercing + Dimples by -UtopiaH

Heels: Aster by Empire

Aiyana:

Hair: Dasha by Truth

Makeup: Linda Lipstick #2 by L'Etre

Lashes: Vanity for Catwa by .euphoric

Eyes: Charm Eyes armor by IKON

Body: Isis by Belleza

Ears w.Jewelry by L'Etre

Necklace: Immortal Horse by MG

Shoes:  Tiffany White

Karhma: 

Hair: No. 39'16 by (r)M

Head: Alex by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Eyes: Triumph Eyes Nymph by IKON

Ears: Stretched Ears by Mandala

Dimples: Dimpled Cheek Piercingsins by :Z S:

Facial Piercings: Lilith Piercing by SU!

Necklace: Sole Necklace in Black by Minimal

Nails: Lethal Talons by [CX]

Tattoo: Deep Within by Identity

Boots: Ramona boots by Phedora


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive