California Love

Tuesday, September 20, 2016


One of the things that my husband always has tried to tell me was that the reason that we get along so well is because we are best friends. Now, I had a different impression, because to me best friends don't screw each other. But over time I have realized that the reason that I am so comfortable around him (in the oh so many ways) is because we are close friends. We may have started dating the moment we set eyes on each other but, we still became the closest of friends over the years. This is one of the reasons that fights don't last so long, or anything really disturbs our natural way of things. We are one. We are best friends, husband and wife. What girl couldn't ask for more? For today's blog post I have Something New with this wonderful pose that is used to mark friendship! This pose can be exclusively found at the Pose Hop and is also half off the sticker price! Get over there while it's still going on! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Chelsea by Moon.

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Midnight in Paris by White Widow

Bikini: Clarice Bikini Sea by Just Because

Pose: Infinite Friendships by Something New @ Pose Hop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive