Berzerk

Wednesday, September 21, 2016



I'm going to keep it short today, I've got a lot to do and little time to do it in! Needless to say, I love my blog posts, but just need more time in the day to do it in! Today's blog items is first and foremost Something New with a pose that is exclusively at the Fierce and Fluffy Event! Then last but least we have Legal Insanity's cool jacket top that is exclusively at the new round of Shiny Shabby Event! Of course shout out to the Delirium pants that I am wearing as well which can be found at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Pretty Reckless II by Tableau Vivant

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Quiet Moon Amulet by Delirium

Bracelet: Ella Bracelet Red by GCC

Jacket: Coco Leather Jacket by Legal Insanity @ Shiny Shabby

Tattoo: Inferno Black by White Widow

Pants: Maia Slim Jeans white Worn by Delirium

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by REIGN.

Pose: His Fallen Angel by Something New @ Fierce and Fluffy 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive