5 O'Clock

Thursday, September 22, 2016


This post is going to probably sound silly, but I need to fix my sleeping schedule which means that I am trying to stay up for exactly 24 hours. Now, how will I achieve this? Probably gaming, attempting to do college work (if I can do it sanely), lots of Netflix and blogging! So instead of me rambling on and on... let me talk about my sponsors for this post! First and foremost I have this lovely lounge wear which could only come from Legal Insanity! This jacket and baggy shirt are exclusively available at the Tres Chic Event! Next up we have these cute little PJ shoes that are sooo incredibly adorable which are of course from DopeGurl! Which can be found at the main store of DopeGurl which is on the same sim as Delirium! Happy Shopping <3 

P.S. Thank you all for putting up with my early morning sleep deprivation.

Hair: Yumi by Spellbound

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Baggy Shirt: Emma Sweater by Legal Insanity @ Tres Chic Event

Pants: Niki Leather Leggings Espresso by Mimikri

Slippers: Dino Slips by DopeGurl

Pose: Alyssa 5 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive