Mad Love

Friday, September 23, 2016


After my loony tunes of a day/night of trying to fix my sleeping schedule turns out I woke up pretty much the same time that I did the other days. Now I just hope that I can wake up, work out and try to find a new job as quickly as possible. Unfortunately for me, money doesn't grow on trees. If only! Anyways, I have a cute new sponsor item that is of course from Legal Insanity! This item is exclusively at the Lost and Found Exclusive! Get it while it's hot, cute and of course, available! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Josette by Truth

Head: Chloe by Logo

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya


Pants: Suede Pants by ISON

Heels: Luxe'D Villenti Heels by REIGN.

Pose: Calixia 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive