Everything

Saturday, October 01, 2016



This year is hard to come up with some new outfits for Halloween but thanks to Astralia, I have the perfect solution to my problem! I'm going to keep this simple since I will have a ton of different Halloween poses for my readers over the coming month! Something New definitely has my readers backs when it comes to Halloween, and needless to say Ally does love Halloween otherwise I wouldn't have so many of a selection for my readers to read! My readers can find this panther pose at the main store of Something New! Shout out to Astralia for having my back with an outfit that definitely fits to a T! Happy Shopping <3

Headdress: Muerte Gacha by Astralia

Hair: Sordid Affair by Moon

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Wings: Muerte Gacha by Astralia

Collar: Muerte Gacha by Astralia

Nipple Covers: Muerte by Astralia

Thong: Muerte by Astralia

Sythe: Muerte by Astralia

Heels: Deadly Pumps Black by Reign.

Pose: Black Widow Panther by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive