Easy Money

Tuesday, October 04, 2016


Let's turn on the creepy and have some fun! Once again Something New strikes back with some Halloween creepiness that is sure to make your neighbors shiver! I particularly like this pose because it is so well made, the pose set comes with the grave yard, trees and pumpkins with fence! My readers can get this pose at the main store of Something New! Then of course the skirt that I am wearing is the skirt that has the stitches on the side is from Delirium! My readers can snag this skirt at the Fierce and Fluffy event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sublime by Moon

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Shirt: Nikki Cami by Enertia

Skirt: Lace Mini Skirt Teal by Delirium @ Fierce and Fluffy

Boots: Olivia Heels Thigh High by Reign

Pose: Mass Hysteria by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive