Take Me Down

Wednesday, October 05, 2016


The Harley Quinn music from that recent movie that came out comes to mind, but I can't do that again... too tacky of me. Anyways, today I have some fantastic new things for my readers! First and foremost we have the pose that I am using which is for Halloween and Something New has my back this month! My readers can pick up this multi pose prop set at the Gacha Good Events! Next in line we have Delirium with this jacket that is not only cute, but needless to say good for keeping warm and hot at the same time! My readers can snag up this at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least we have these cargo pants which could only be Legal Insanity at the Crossroads Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sordid Affair by Moon

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Earrings: Sailing Away Earrings by Astralia

Necklace: Be Mine Necklace by Legal Insanity

Hoodie: Bone Hoodie by Delirium

Pants: Jane Army Pants by Legal Insanity @ Crossroads Event

Heels: Vintage Bow Heels by Reign

Pose: Murderous Halloween by Something New @ Gacha Good Events


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive