Million Reasons

Thursday, October 06, 2016


Arachnophobia. Something that I suffer from my readers can always relive thanks to Something New! That sounds like a scary good time. My readers can pick up this pose at the Gacha Good Events along with the other types of gachas that are along with it. All in good fun though, I have some other goodies from Delirium too! For those that have Omega appliers I have some leggings and top for my readers that Delirium can readily supply! My readers can get these goodies at the Fierce and Fluffy Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sicily by Truth

Head: Chloe by Logo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Be Mine Necklace by Legal Insanity

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Top & Leggings: Ivanna Suit Omega Pink Stripes by Delirium @ Fierce and Fluffy

Heels: Deadly Pumps Black by Reign

Pose: Spider Bite 1 by Something New @ Gacha Good Events


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive