Hail To The King

Sunday, September 11, 2016


I just can't help it, when I find a sit AO that has the perfect pose, I have to use it, especially for poses like this! I know, I'm addicted aren't I? Speaking of addictions... World of Warcraft certainly has me under its clutches for sure (had to pause there for a second because someone was intruding on my land... turns out I'll just stick with ugly ban lines for those people I guess). Today I have for my readers a lovely lingerie set that is exclusively available at the Whore Couture fair! This lingerie set is appropriately named "Fleur" and is even pretty enough for me to wear! <3 I love when that happens! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Ruby by Catwa

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Lingerie: Fleur Lingerie by Legal Insanity @ Whore Couture

Heels: Clematis by #EMPIRE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive