Perfect Illusion

Friday, September 09, 2016


Talk about being relaxed, sexy, and with the one that you love! Today I have a couple of sponsor items that will absolutely make my readers jump for joy! First and foremost I have the Pose Hop goodies (Yay they are coming back!) which one of them I am using with is from KJim Poses which of course is exclusively at the Pose Hop. Which by the way, back to school is the theme for this months Pose Hop! Last but not least, I have a Legal Insanity goody that is exclusively at the Anybody Exclusive which is the lacy part of my outfit that is also lingerie! My favorite part about this lingerie is the bow of course. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Azalea by Truth

Head: Chloe by LOGO

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Necklace: Belt Necklace by Zenith

Top: String Bikini Top by MOoH!

Shorts: Bella Lace by Legal Insanity @ Anybody Exclusive

Pose: Home by KJim Poses @ Pose Hop


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive