Whine Up

Friday, August 05, 2016


Holy Schomozes.... anyone remember this song? Haha. I had some fun digging up older songs that I didn't even realize where of certain singers! There are certainly a ton of songs that I remember that are in the back of my mind that I don't know the artists too. So, whenever I find one of them, I try to remember and play it whenever I can. Anyways, this post for today is simply something fun thanks to the Arcanum! I got this idea originally from the last blog post that I did, but I had to post pone the idea until I had some time. Hopefully later on I can show my readers the neat auras that all the huds at the Arcanum have to offer! Who says magic can't be photogenic? Special mention of this pose which is my sponsor Something New which is still at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Birdie by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Frill Orange by Sharodies

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Dance of the Nile 1 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive