Spark

Wednesday, August 03, 2016



Not only did I get my friends onto Second Life for this, but I finally got an up to date picture of Striker! For those that have been following his progress (an incredibly select few), Striker had been having issues with finding certain body parts and items to complete his look. Which as a long time Second Life player, can take quite a long time to figure out what way you would like to look after so many years of being here. Sooner or later, Striker will be the most fashionable of the group! Haha. Anyways, I thoroughly enjoy the company of many of my friends, including the tight circle (shown above) of my closest friends and others in Second Life that will probably be introduced sooner or later! Down to the details, I have some new kicks (literally) from Delirium which is available at the main store for sale. Then of course we have these pants that I am wearing which could only be from the one and only Legal Insanity which is exclusively available at the Crossroads event, which speaking of, the top I am wearing as well (also Legal Insanity, just separate item) is exclusively available at the Crossroads event as well! This is the perfect combination of casual that I would actually probably wear in my RL. Kick back in some flip flops, V neck T shirt, and of course some kind of cargo or jeans/shorts. Last but not least I have Something New with this pose that my friends and I are using! This pose is available at the main store of Something New that my readers can have fun doing poses with. Take note, that I have only used three of the five poses that can be used. Special thanks to Arcanum for the great gazebo that I got to use for this <3  Happy Shopping! 

Striker:

Hair: HAIR Jaxon by Action Inkubator 

Eyes: FATEeyes by FATEplay

Head: Catwa HEAD Jackson by CATWA

Body: Slink Physique Male Mesh Body by Slink

Arm: Amara Arm Fx by VOID Inc

Torso: Ace Cardigan by etham

Pants: Donald Pants - Black by FATEplay

Mersie: 

Dress & Adornments: Steam Ball Outfit by Bare Rose

Rosy:

Hair: Barley by Mithral Apothecary

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Mary Vneck Shirt by Legal Insanity @ The Crossroads

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Jeans: July Dirty Jeans by Legal Insanity @ The Crossroads

Sandals: Kitten Flipps by Delirium

Pose: Circle of Friends by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive