F**kin' Perfect

Sunday, August 07, 2016


After figuring out my land, I discovered that apparently I have some tracks in the back yard! Of course, thanks to Something New's marketplace hunt, this was fairly easy to figure out with map and magnifying glass. Haha, all jokes aside, this pose is available as a hunt item which can be found at the marketplace link (I will have it below) so my readers can snag that! Next up on the list we have Legal Insanity with two different items that are both located at the Anybody Event Exclusively! The top has different types of textures but of course my favorite would have to be the yoga one, since I do pilates. Then of course my readers can choose between different types of rugged looks for the jean skirt as well! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Sicily by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FateEyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Top; Mel Knotted Shirt Yoga by Legal Insanity @ Anybody Event

Shorts: Kasey Ripped Jeans Skirt Dirty by Legal Insanity @ Anybody Event

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Bear Hunt by Something New @ Marketplace


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive